1953 Snapback

  • Sale
  • $29.99

Mt. Baker Ski Area opened its first double chair in December of 1953. The embroidered patch is styled to pay homage to those early engineers and the hardworking lift mechanics that kept the lifts spinning each successive winter season.

More inventory in this item may be available at the Mt. Baker Ski Area Bellingham Business Office or at one of our on-mountain shops during winter and summer operations. See Hours of Operations on our website for additional Ways To Shop.

Artwork by Eliah Drake.


5 panel wool structured snapback with MBSA tagging on the back and inside sweatband. Adjustable sizing.